Products & Services
Our products include:
• Mutual Funds
• Money Market Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Long-term Care Insurance
• Disability Income Insurance
Types of Accounts:
• Brokerage (commission-based or fee-based): We have the flexibility to help build and manage your portfolio in a manner with which you're comfortable
• Mutual Fund Accounts: These are accounts held directly at a particular mutual fund company
Some of the account titles available in a brokerage or mutual fund account are:
• Individual or Joint Accounts
• Trust Accounts
• Custodial Accounts
• Traditional or Roth IRA
• Rollover IRA
• Simple IRA
• SEP IRA
• 529 College Savings Plan
• Employer-sponsored Plans
To learn more about these and other investment strategies, contact Karen Hansen (217) 541-1223.
- SB Financial is a division of Security Bank (SB). Securities are: • not insured by the FDIC; • not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; • subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and SB are not affiliated.
- Member FINRA/SIPC and an SEC Registered Investment Advisor
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
This site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are available exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.
Investment Options for you and your employees
At SB Financial we are committed to helping our clients turn their financial goals into realities. Our commitment is firmly rooted in providing high-quality, comprehensive financial services in an atmosphere that allows us to get to know you better: your family, your business, your financial goals and your investment needs.
Through our relationship with Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC, our clients have access to a wide array of financial and wealth management strategies, including services such as professional money management, retirement and education planning, and investment products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and insurance products. Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC is a registered broker/dealer and a FINRA member firm.